VEX Robotics Design System offers students an exciting platform for learning about areas rich with career opportunities spanning Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM).
VEX Robotics project encourages teamwork, leadership and problem solving among groups.It allows educators to easily customize projects to meet the level of students’ ability. The affordable VEX platform is expanding rapidly and is now found in elementary, middle schools, high schools and university labs around the globe.
- VEX IQ is a robotics platform designed to transform STEM learning for young students and their teachers.
- VEX IQ takes the complications out of robot design and construction.
- With 850+ pieces in each of the affordable yet extensive Starter Kits, students will be able to hit the ground running.
- New creations can be driven with a gamepad-style controller, run autonomously using advanced sensors, or a combination of both with the Super Kit.
- Students as young as 8 can build and drive fun robots like the Clawbot IQ or Armbot IQ.
- VEX IQ platform and curriculum can help you build the kinds of skills expected of a 21st century innovator.
- VEX EDR is designed to help students master the fundamentals of robotics and the engineering design process while learning to use industry-leading CAD software and the leading classroom robotics solution, VEX Classroom & Competition Robotics Kits.
- Perfect for jumping into the world of educational mobile robotics. With helpful instructions, tools, and default programming code included, any student or hobbyist can build their first Clawbot in a matter of hours.
- Students will walk through the design and build a mobile robot to play a sport-like game.
- Through VEX EDR Robotics students learn key STEM principles, and robotics concepts.
- Modular and project-based VEX EDR teaches the design process in an engaging, hands-on manner to help teachers challenge, motivate, and inspire their students.