Encoder for Live Streaming
LiveU's broad portfolio of cellular uplink products sets the industry standard for live broadcasting and video production. Combined with our robust cloud-based live video management and distribution solutions, LiveU enables broadcasters of all sizes to acquire and share live video reliably on any viewing platform.
LiveU Solo - The LiveU Solo video encoder offers one-touch, wireless live streaming, directly from your camera or any other video source to popular online platforms or any customizable web destinations.// Features of LiveU Solo
- Start streaming within seconds: just plug in your camera and go live at the push of a button
- Keep more viewers engaged with a reliable, high-quality stream
- Send a high-quality stream from remote locations or in congested network environments such as heavy crowds
- Get out of the studio or away from your computer, or game system, and stream in HD from anywhere
- Deliver HD live videos to all popular online platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube and Twitch
- Stream like a pro for an affordable price
LiveU LU800 - Changing the rules of the game: the first multi-camera production-level field unit for live news and sports coverage. The LU800 delivers mission-critical transmission for global newsgathering and live productions in native 5G.// Features of LU800
- Up to 8 x 5G modems with high- efficiency internal antennas
- Up to 4Kp60 10-bit HDR transmission for optimal color depth & richness
- Multi-camera with up to 4 fully synced feeds & flexible unit/station switching
- Rich remote production tools:Video Return, Tally Light, Audio Connect
- Super-fast file transfer for sending edited footage from the field
- Up to 16 audio channels for richer audio production
- 7” ultra-sensitive capacitive touch- screen for easy unit control
- Optional external antenna connections for harsh RF conditions
- Dual power input (standard power supply & external battery input)
- 2 Ethernet & 2 WiFi interfaces for more connection options
LiveU LU300 - The compact HEVC field unit for live transmission on-the-go. A small-sized, cost-effective and reliable HEVC encoder for transmitting high-quality video from anywhere.// Features of LU300
- 1080p video quality – up to 12Mbps
- Around 50% bitrate reduction vs. H.264
- Excellent performance in low bitrates
- 3 hours battery life
- Enhanced field studio communication: Tally Light & Audio Connect
- Dual SIM support turning the LU300 into a hybrid local/roaming unit
- Large display, improved visibility & control
LiveU LU600 - The LU600 field unit has set the standard for portable video transmission, providing excellent video performance with extreme bandwidth efficiency.// Features of LU600
- Superior 1080p and 4Kp50/60 video quality – up to 20Mbps
- ~50% bitrate reduction – broadcast more hours on the same plan
- Excellent performance at low bitrates
- Enhanced field studio communication: Video Return, Tally Light & Audio Connect
- 4 hours battery time
- Dual SIM option enabling dual purpose local/roaming unit
- Up to 8 audio channels
- LU600 with external antennas: for stronger connectivity in low reception situations
LiveU is a company that provides a variety of Broadcast, Production, and Online Solutions, as well as developing some of the most effective solutions for live video coverage and broadcasting to almost any location on the planet.
The LiveU Solo allows you to take any camera's HDMI output (an alternate version with an additional SDI input is also available) and broadcast it to whatever destination you want using the LiveU streaming interface. You may stream to your followers with the Solo as long as you have an internet connection, whether it's wirelessly via a router, over a network cable, or even via your mobile phone's tethering features.
LiveU Solo+ is a professional-grade wireless video encoder that allows you to stream to Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, and other popular social media networks and online channels with a single click. The Solo+'s compact design and light weight make it ideal for mobile use, allowing you to stream live video from anywhere.
Yes! Baseband video output is available on most video switchers, even those that are software-based. Newtek Tricaster, which features HDMI and SDI output options, Blackmagic Design ATEM switchers with SDI output, and Telestream Wirecast, which can output from HDMI on your laptop or SDI via an IO device, are also examples. Sling Studio, a wireless hardware/software switcher that works nicely with LiveU Solo's HDMI output, and Switcher Studio, an iPad app that can output from the iPad via Apple's lightning to HDMI output dongle, are two other examples.
The LiveU Solo is a powerful hardware encoder that excels at encoding and delivering remote streams. It's a powerful gadget that supports up to 5G 4K HEVC streaming. This encoder is well-known around the world, having contributed to enormous streams such as Presidential events, World Cups, Olympic events, Super Bowls, and other major sporting events.
Yes, you'll need an encoder for live streaming because most video sources aren't designed for live streaming: video cameras are designed to record large, heavy video files, not really for live streaming.
An encoder compresses and encodes audio and video content from numerous sources used during a live event, such as a camera, microphone, desktop screen capture, and so on, into a suitable digital format before sending it to Microsoft Stream for live streaming to your audience.