MathWorks is a leading developer and supplier of mathematical computing software based in Natick, Massachusetts.
Since its inception in 1984, the company has produced over 100 software tools for engineers and scientists worldwide, based on the industry-standard language for technical computing, MATLAB.
MATLAB combines numeric computation and visualization with an easy-to-use programming language and is used for data acquisition, analysis, visualization, and application development. The Simulink product family builds on MATLAB, adding functionality for model-based design, system-level simulation, and embedded systems implementation.
MATLAB and Simulink enable the design and development of advanced products, including automotive systems, aerospace flight control and avionics, telecommunications and other electronics equipment, industrial machinery, and medical devices.
MATLAB®, the language of engineers and scientists, is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation.
MATLAB® combines a computer language that natively expresses matrix and array mathematics with a desktop environment optimised for iterative analysis and design processes. For writing scripts that mix code, output, and formatted text in an executable notebook, it comes with the Live Editor.
**MATLAB is available for the Microsoft® Windows®, Linux®, or Macintosh® operating systems.
Simulink® is a block diagram environment for simulation and Model-Based Design of multidomain and embedded engineering systems.
Model-Based Design transforms complex system development. It uses virtual models for testing, validation with physical models, and rapid prototyping. C, C++, CUDA, PLC, Verilog, and VHDL code can be generated and deployed. Traceability is maintained through requirements, design, code, and tests. Predictive maintenance and fault analysis can also be performed. By using models throughout the process, Model-Based Design streamlines development and improves system quality.
**Simulink is available for the Microsoft® Windows®, Linux®, or Macintosh® operating systems.
Automated Driving Systems
Design, simulate, and test automated driving systems
Enterprise and IT Systems
Use MATLAB with your IT systems
Analyze, design, and verify analog and mixed-signal systems
Analyze, visualize, and model biological data and systems
FPGA, ASIC, and SoC Development
Automate your workflow — from algorithm development to hardware design and verification
Develop and deploy condition monitoring and predictive maintenance software
Design, test, and implement control systems
Image Processing and Computer Vision
Acquire, process, and analyze images and video for algorithm development and system design
Design, simulate, and verify robotics and autonomous systems
Explore data; build machine learning models; do predictive analytics
Internet of Things
Connect embedded devices to the Internet and gain insight from your data
Analyze signals and time-series data. Model, design, and simulate signal processing systems
Data preparation, design, simulation, and deployment for deep neural networks
Train models, tune parameters, and deploy to production or the edge
Test and Measurement
Acquire, analyze, and explore data and automate tests
Develop electrical technology from components to systems
Design, optimize, and verify mechatronic systems
Create, design, test, and verify wireless communications systems
Design, code, and verify embedded systems
MathWorks Campus-Wide License which provides access to MATLAB and Simulink for all faculty and students whenever, wherever they need. Users can teach, learn, and conduct research with MATLAB and Simulink on personal computers both on and off campus and in university labs. Currently we have more than 6500 Institutions have access to our solutions.
The Campus-Wide License includes MATLAB and Simulink full suite, a comprehensive set of products that support everything from introductory level courses to advanced academic research.
In addition to anytime, anywhere access to the software, the Campus-Wide License includes a range of support:
- Provide end users self-serve access to the software and learning resources
- Automated License Association and Compliance: Simplify license administration
- Campus-Wide License have access to the most up-to-date suite of MATLAB and Simulink products available for academic use
- MATLAB Parallel Server: Scale MATLAB for HPC use
- MAOTS (Self-Paced Online Training): Allow students and researchers to learn MATLAB and
Simulink on their own time
- MATLAB Grader: Autograde MATLAB homework problems via LMS integration
- Receive expert consultation on curriculum development and innovation
- MathWorks education customer success specialists will ensure a smooth license rollout
- MathWorks Certification- standard of excellence that demonstrates your MATLAB proficiency to industry peers/customers/your employer
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES/QUICK LINKS:
- MATLAB Online – Access to MATLAB from your web browser
- MATLAB Mobile – Connect to MATLAB from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device
- MATLAB Drive – Store, access, and manage your MATLAB files from anywhere
- Hardware Connectivity – Support Packages – Connect to hardware with MATLAB and Simulink
- MATLAB Onramp – Two-hour course for getting started with MATLAB
- Deep Learning Onramp – Two-hour course for exploring deep learning methods for image recognition
- Campus-Wide License Resource Kit – Various resources to administer the Campus-Wide License
- MathWorks Certification – obtain industry recognized certified MATLAB Associate or certified MATLAB professional
- MathWorks Training – Advance your skills with MATLAB and Simulink (Free / Instructor led classroom / Instructor led online training / At your facility)
- MathWorks Competitions – MathWorks prepares and supports student teams to receive industry-standard tools, with a flexible design environment where they can apply classroom theory to competition problems.
- MathWorks User Stories
- MathWorks Student Competitions – MathWorks prepares and supports the next generation of scientists and engineers with software, training, and mentoring to tackle the same technical issues as professional engineers.
- Free MathWorks Virtual Session – MathWorks organizers virtual sessions delivered by experts on various technology trends for learners who want to get started or understand advanced workflows.
- 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant – MathWorks has been named a Leader again in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms
- MathWorks News & Notes – See what new technologies and solutions engineers and scientists are developing with MATLAB and Simulink, as well as a new Cleve’s Corner. Free Download
- MathWorks Live Events Calendar – MATLAB and Simulink Live Events (Events throughout the year)
- MathWorks Engineering Project Ideas – MathWorks Excellence in Innovation Projects (Industry relevant 40+ MATLAB and Simulink projects)
ARK INFOSOLUTIONS is the sole authorized distributor to MathWorks in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu,
Pondicherry and Andaman & Nicobar Island for Education Business effective from 1st April 2023.